Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Top 10 Christmas Movies

I love Christmas movies.  I make a point every year to watch all the Christmas movies that are my favorites.

White Christmas, Elf, Holiday Inn, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, the list goes on.  And don't get me started on the TV movies!  Oh my goodness.  25 Days of Christmas on ABC Family, Lifetime movies, Hallmark movies - they warm my heart and make me happy.

Ok, so I'm going to list my top 10 favorite Christmas classics.

10.  Home Alone - "I'm gonna give you to the count of ten..."

9.  How the Grinch Stole Christmas - new or old, doesn't matter

8. Polar Express

7.  The Christmas Story - "Fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra"

6.  Elf

5.  The Santa Clause

4.  Miracle on 34th Street

3.  Holiday Inn

2.  Christmas in Connecticut - Hunky Dunky

...and....drum roll please...ok, so you probably don't care that much, but its my all-time favorite Christmas movie in the world.  To the point that I could watch it over and over again and never get tired of it.
1.  White Christmas


So there it is - my top 10 favorite Christmas movies.  Maybe you should watch one or two of them.  They are the best ever.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. White Christmas is your favorite until.....*sings*
    The theatuh
    The theatuh
    What's happened to the theatuh?

    Chaps
    Who did taps
    Aren't tapping anymore
    They're doing choreography

    Chicks
    Who did kicks
    Aren't kicking anymore
    They're doing choreography

    And so on and so forth. I could keep going, but I think you get the point. LOL I love you!

    ReplyDelete